Our Beliefs and Principles...
- We believe that every child has a right to a safe, permanent, secure family of their own.
- We believe that adoption is a permanent commitment between the parent(s) and child.
- We believe that a child’s best interests should be the single, most important consideration in making decisions about his/her future welfare.
- We believe that every adoptive family is unique.
- We believe that every adoptive family has the right to make decisions about what is best for their family.
- We believe that when adoptive parents are involved as partners in the adoptive process with the agency staff, both the needs of the child and the family can be met.
- We believe that education and preparation are paramount in ensuring a successful adoption experience. We believe that adoption is life-long and our commitment to families continues long after an adoptive placement occurs.
- We believe in the value of adoption as a positive solution for families and children.